Wednesday 12 September 2012

Hello internet!

Welcome to the Diary of a Holy Paladin, a meandering trickle of thoughts on life, inside Azeroth and out.

I am not a hardcore raider, not a theory-crafter, not a number-cruncher. What I am is deeply passionate about a game that that has been a very large part of my life since the beginning of TBC. I am also a collecter. Of pets, of mounts, of armour, of alts and of achievements.

I have been lucky enough to call the same guild home since about mid-TBC. An eclectic group of people from several different countries, we’re a stubbon bunch and persist in remaining a 25 man raiding guild, something that may make us a bit of a rare breed these days. Our progress will never be server firsts but we get there, in our own way, in our own time and at our own pace. And that suits me just fine. I do love to raid. I like the satisfaction of making progress on a tough boss, the rush when you finally kill him. However, there is so much in this game that I enjoy equally that it’s near impossible for me to get bored. WoW could literally be a full-time occupation for me if I had half a chance (where’s that lotto win when you need it!).

So here I am (hello internet /wave) and I apologise in advance for my randomness. Sometimes my head gets full. Writing helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment